A collection of resources to help you promote and market your music as an independent artist


Music Licensing Directory

How To License Your’s TV, Film And Video Game Music Business Directory is a comprehensive and up to date list  of over 2,800 supervisors, publishers, music libraries, music departments, video game companies and ad agencies that are all in the business of licensing music. How To License Your’s Music Licensing Business Directory is one of the industry’s most respected directories for up to date contact information for professionals working in the business of music licensing. Published since 2007, the annual directory provides the most up to date and thorough contact information for music licensing industry professionals.


Advanced Youtube Marketing For Musicians

Advanced YouTube Marketing For Musicians” is a 110 minute course taught by the California based musician Dhruva Aliman and facilitated by Aaron Davison. 

The course is instantly accessible online and features a 110 minute audio course, multiple samples of videos Dhruva has made that have gone viral, a resource section and more. 


Six Figure Music Licensing In Ads And Commercials

“Six Figure Music Licensing In Ads And Commercials” is a 90 minute course taught by the California based musician Cathy Heller and facilitated by Aaron Davison. 

The course is instantly accessible online and features a 90 minute audio course, multiple samples of Cathy’s music, a resource section and more. The course features the most in depth and cutting edge information related specifically to the niche of making money licensing your music in ads and commercials.


Advanced Music Licensing Strategies

Learn advanced strategies for licensing more music. Geared towards musicians who want to make a full-time income licensing music.  It’s suggested you already have a basic grasp of music licensing prior to taking this course and have an understanding of the concepts discussed in The A To Z Of Music Licensing.


How To License Your Music In TV And Films


Steve "Mr. Mig" Migliore
Steve "Mr. Mig" Migliore

I'm a Multi-Platinum Husband, Father and CEO of

Share This Post!



  • Erica Hale

    Great story of success. I’m trying to help my husband but not sure which to go to for help. He is a beat producer & I would like to be sure he gets his music certified. People have mentioned ascap but I’m unsure about what kind of account with him only being the beat producer. Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance?

    • Hi Erica. ASCAP is a Performance Rights Organization that collects royalties when you have songs already on radio, in film or tv, etc.
      There is no such thing as getting music certified. You can however have your music copyrighted if you feel it necessary by visiting There is a fee for registering your songs.
      I suggest your husband keep making beats and building relationships with songwriters, recording artists and other beat makers. The first step to building relationships is not having you reach out to people on his behalf. Since he is the talent, people are only going to do business with him if and when they get to know him and his personality. Music is great but at the end of the day we are selling ourselves as producers, not the actual music.
      This is a long process and not always for everyone. Go hard or go home! -Mig

Leave a Reply

Get High Quality Original Instrumental Beats & Music Production Services
beats for sale

Visit for all your music needs

GET 10% OFF of Waves Plugins