How It Works
Getting that perfect instrumental for your important music project is easier than you can imagine.
Watch the video below to find out what we do and how we do it here at Maxxbeats.com
- A lease is when you legally “rent” a beat / instrumental for a pre-determined period of time (usually 1 year periods).
- A lease also allows you to sell a certain number of copies of the song(s) that you release for sale.
- Once the lease period is reached, then you must purchase an additional lease for a new period.
- We have 2 lease options available in the store including “non-exclusive” & “unlimited”.
Option #2 is called an “Exclusive” purchase.
- Exclusive purchase means you are buying all of the rights & copyright to a beat/instrumental.
- There is no restriction on use for an exclusive license.
- Once a beat is sold exclusively in our store it is no longer available to re-sell to another person.
- If you sell 1,000,000 copies Maxxbeats.com receives no additional monies.
All options are “Royalty Free”
“Royalty free” means that other than the fee that you pay to buy or lease our beats, we do not receive any of the royalties that you may receive from the sales of your songs containing our beats.
If you lease “Beat A” and choose the Non-Exclusive lease option for $19.99 and you sell 5,000 copies on iTunes, etc. within the first year, then you keep all of the profit from those sales. Maxxbeats.com only makes $19.99 total while you would make close to $5,000.
If you purchase an “Exclusive” beat license for $399 (just a price example. Exclusive prices vary), and you sell 50,000 copies of your song that year or any year after, you keep all of the profit from your sales. Maxxbeats.com only gets the initial purchase price of $399. You would make approximately $50,000. You can keep selling those copies forever.
The point is royalty free means once you purchase any license from Maxxbeats.com you make 100% profit from your sales and we receive no additional monies.
All licenses have an agreement that would state exactly what you can and can’t do.